Negative Feedback a deal killer?

If an amp employees negative feedback is that a deal killer to you. I have had both zero negative feedback and 5db nfb amps and I much prefer the Zero's. I am looking at a Unison 845 amp and it has over 10db nfb. Or should one just listen and shut up.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
Mike
128x128brm1
Unsound, My bad and sorry I forgot that I'm not well known as Ralph of Atmasphere or Charles Hansen of Ayre or Nelson of Pass Labs, and I would never dare to even compare to these exceptional designers. I'm just a rookie. So I thought by my moniker it is known that I'm a manufacturer. I believe I registered as manufacturer and not private user. First Let me say that I don't usually post much in any forum. If you check, I might have less than 5 posts through the years in Agon, and when I actually post, never have I bragging and/or pushing my own product. At any rate, You're absolutely right. Rules are rules and we need to follow. As for negative feedback or not, all I can say is negative feedback doesn't make it automatically BAD, and conversely, NNFB does not automatically makes it GOOD. It all depends what load and more importantly system as a whole. and even more important, listener's preference. Of course I can go on.

Unsound, the way you described THAT GUY sounded like it is me though I'm not sure. I have designed conventional class A for many years. In fact I still have a 100watts pairs of monoblocks and an 85 watts stereo class A. The link show my 85 watts stereo class A which I used to drive the Scintillas for years.

Dob, Thanks very much for the understanding and again I did not mean to offend you in anyway.

Brml, if you have an inefficiency and/or tough load speakers, NNFB may not works too well. Then again, It is all up to your ears.

http://www.apogeespeakers.com/
H2O, no apologies necessary. We might be new to you, but you're not new to us. Don't underestimate yourself, we don't. Again, welcome!
Hello Unsound,

You wrote:

"As I understand it great deals of negative feedback are often used in Class D amplifiers. One poster has already commented that since it is done at much greater speeds, the lag is inconsequential "

- which I understood that you generalize all negative feedbacks in class D amlifier. However, since you said that you do not believe that then my sincere apologies for misunderstanding.

Cheers
I haven't read every post in this thread, but has anyone mentioned GLOBAL vs single stage feedback?
global, from output to input while other designs apply feedback at a single stage or a stage-at-a-time.
I can understand the time dependent nature of feedback, but can't that be helped by more....limited applications?