Negative Feedback a deal killer?

If an amp employees negative feedback is that a deal killer to you. I have had both zero negative feedback and 5db nfb amps and I much prefer the Zero's. I am looking at a Unison 845 amp and it has over 10db nfb. Or should one just listen and shut up.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
Mike
128x128brm1
Hello Unsound,

You wrote:

"As I understand it great deals of negative feedback are often used in Class D amplifiers. One poster has already commented that since it is done at much greater speeds, the lag is inconsequential "

- which I understood that you generalize all negative feedbacks in class D amlifier. However, since you said that you do not believe that then my sincere apologies for misunderstanding.

Cheers
I haven't read every post in this thread, but has anyone mentioned GLOBAL vs single stage feedback?
global, from output to input while other designs apply feedback at a single stage or a stage-at-a-time.
I can understand the time dependent nature of feedback, but can't that be helped by more....limited applications?
Hello H20Audio,

I have received reply from John Ulrick of Spectron - their chief designer:
============================================
Issue #1, stable driving a 0.1 ohm load. We can prove a Spectron amp will drive a 0.1 ohm load by providing lab data in the form of a oscilloscope graph of the amplifier driving a 0.1 ohm load. I will send a scope screen shot tomorrow [ I don;t need it - Dob].

Issue #2, driving the Apogee Scintilla speaker load. This is the issue of driving a low value complex load. The Spectron understand customers have chosen the Spectron amp because, for them we do drive their Scintilla speakers. There is a guy in, I think, Australia, who refurbishes Apogees that claims we do drive the Apogee speakers.
============================================
From me - Stereo Times reviewer Don Schaulis own Apogee speakers (don;t remember the model) and he gave Spectron spectacular review -http://www.stereotimes.com/amp013008.shtml

Cheers
Magfan,

Great question! I meant, but did not specify Global feedback.
Thanks for the responses, cat fights aside:)
Mike