Negative Feedback a deal killer?

If an amp employees negative feedback is that a deal killer to you. I have had both zero negative feedback and 5db nfb amps and I much prefer the Zero's. I am looking at a Unison 845 amp and it has over 10db nfb. Or should one just listen and shut up.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
Mike
128x128brm1
H2O, no apologies necessary. We might be new to you, but you're not new to us. Don't underestimate yourself, we don't. Again, welcome!
Hello Unsound,

You wrote:

"As I understand it great deals of negative feedback are often used in Class D amplifiers. One poster has already commented that since it is done at much greater speeds, the lag is inconsequential "

- which I understood that you generalize all negative feedbacks in class D amlifier. However, since you said that you do not believe that then my sincere apologies for misunderstanding.

Cheers
I haven't read every post in this thread, but has anyone mentioned GLOBAL vs single stage feedback?
global, from output to input while other designs apply feedback at a single stage or a stage-at-a-time.
I can understand the time dependent nature of feedback, but can't that be helped by more....limited applications?
Hello H20Audio,

I have received reply from John Ulrick of Spectron - their chief designer:
============================================
Issue #1, stable driving a 0.1 ohm load. We can prove a Spectron amp will drive a 0.1 ohm load by providing lab data in the form of a oscilloscope graph of the amplifier driving a 0.1 ohm load. I will send a scope screen shot tomorrow [ I don;t need it - Dob].

Issue #2, driving the Apogee Scintilla speaker load. This is the issue of driving a low value complex load. The Spectron understand customers have chosen the Spectron amp because, for them we do drive their Scintilla speakers. There is a guy in, I think, Australia, who refurbishes Apogees that claims we do drive the Apogee speakers.
============================================
From me - Stereo Times reviewer Don Schaulis own Apogee speakers (don;t remember the model) and he gave Spectron spectacular review -http://www.stereotimes.com/amp013008.shtml

Cheers