KT120 transformer failures

I know about the warning regarding the KT120 filament current draw posing a possible issue with some amps, but my question is: has anyone actually experienced this issue in a modern amp?
wolf_garcia
Wolf, once while speaking with a UFO expert discussing the Roswell crash, according to him the ship that crashed at Roswell was in fact using KT120s in their navigational system....
@Wolf...there's always a first time. @Smoffat if I get a chance I will talk to the factory about the CL-120/KT-120 issue and see what they say. I can tell you that the CL-120 has triode configured output tubes. The Ref 150 has a different tube compliment and does not run the output tubes in triode. I believe it runs the outputs in ultra linear configuration so it will sound different. Also, the CL-120 uses servos to set bias on half the output tubes and the cage must be removed in order to set bias. The Ref 150, I believe, allows user adjustment without going inside the amp.
The Roswell crash proves that interstellar space aliens should NOT be using Russian tubes (back then from OUR future no less) without robust transformer filament windings.

I have no idea what "Smoffat" is, or what a CL-120 is unless you mean the old ARC amp.

I had a 1971 Honda CL450 for years, but that was a double overhead cam "street scrambler" motorcycle...should have kept it. No tubes, except for the tubular frame and shocks.
@ Wolf Yes a CL-120 or Classic 120 was a tube amp made by ARC. @Smoffat, I don't believe the top cover will fit if KT-120's are installed.
Unfortunately, the CL-120 is not on ARC's list of products that can accept the KT-120.