Nordost Valhalla 2 announced

There were a lot of questions asked about a Valhalla 2 cable after the Norse series 2 was released. It will debut at the Munich show tomorrow.
http://www.nordost.com/newsstory/76/nordost-launches-valhalla-2
xti16
I never saw any questions about Valhalla 2. Good news, all Valhalla owners use an old, outdated cable now and have to go for the new one. Otherwise their loss will increase from day to day. Great chance for 2. hand Valhalla starters, too.
and after tomorrow will be available direct from chinese manufacturers at fraction of retail price.
I owned it for 12 years. And yes it needed an update. I bought the Audioquest Redwood a few months ago this year. I was surprised how much better this cable was compared to my Valhalla. Also in speed and control the Valhalla was outdated compared to the Redwood. I think the new Valhalla will me more musical and more have drive and speed in the low freq. The thing I still do not like it the individual focus. The Odin is still not very good at a sharp individual focus. Blacks and individual focus Audioquest is superior to Nordost. I sold a lot of Valhalla in the past. I was always aware of it's flaws. Also in depth and wide Nordost still misses a big stage. Within this stage instruments and voices are still not sharp focussed. I call this individual focus. I always used different interconnects to make the stage wider and deeper. And also to get a more sharp focus and instruments and voices to become the right proportion as in real.
Bo1972 to me it seems that if you are searching for a cable to widen the soundstage and produce a sharper focus than you should be looking for a better preamp and not a cable. Just my thoughts.