Nordost Valhalla 2 announced

There were a lot of questions asked about a Valhalla 2 cable after the Norse series 2 was released. It will debut at the Munich show tomorrow.
http://www.nordost.com/newsstory/76/nordost-launches-valhalla-2
xti16
and after tomorrow will be available direct from chinese manufacturers at fraction of retail price.
I owned it for 12 years. And yes it needed an update. I bought the Audioquest Redwood a few months ago this year. I was surprised how much better this cable was compared to my Valhalla. Also in speed and control the Valhalla was outdated compared to the Redwood. I think the new Valhalla will me more musical and more have drive and speed in the low freq. The thing I still do not like it the individual focus. The Odin is still not very good at a sharp individual focus. Blacks and individual focus Audioquest is superior to Nordost. I sold a lot of Valhalla in the past. I was always aware of it's flaws. Also in depth and wide Nordost still misses a big stage. Within this stage instruments and voices are still not sharp focussed. I call this individual focus. I always used different interconnects to make the stage wider and deeper. And also to get a more sharp focus and instruments and voices to become the right proportion as in real.
Bo1972 to me it seems that if you are searching for a cable to widen the soundstage and produce a sharper focus than you should be looking for a better preamp and not a cable. Just my thoughts.
All the tests ( hundreds) and demo's at shows will have the same outcome wenn you use Nordost. A preamp cannot solve this. Only do a little better. This is about the main properties and talents Nordost owns. Soon I will get a friend/client at my home who now owns the Odin. I will let him hear what is missing. For me it is that easy. I will let you know about how he reacts.