Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ pops, Hi my friend, It's been a while, I wanted to ask you, are you still using the Elrod power cables?, you know, some power cables are quriky on power amps, I have went thu that on my amps in the past, tell us what you have done there, likly, you went back to stock power cords?
@ calvinj, Hi, Is there any chance ryan will let you borrow the Tara labs 0.8 with HFX ground station system or the ISM on board version to listen to?, if so, make sure, very sure they are broken in, yes, pops can tell you about his cable, pops, are you there?, cheers.
Hi keith and friends,can I change subject,just for a minute.6H30 DR tube for my preamp.What do you think.
I have used Tara Labs cables almost exclusively for many years. I once read that the surest way to "audio hell" was to use different brands of cable, so I have tried to remember that when I'm tempted to experiment with other brands. You may consider this a testimonial. I use Quantum Reference XLR and Pandora S RCA interconnects, Space and Time w/TFA Return and RSC Prime BiWire speaker cables. I can't comment on how they sound relative to other cables because I haven't tried many. I like companies that do what they do well. My system consists of McIntosh, Sony, Sonus Faber, Stax and Nakamichi.
Yes, this is the people's thread!, you are welcome to talk about any thing here, LOL!, ok, what is the tubes going in?, how is your tara onyx cable working for you?, what year Dr tube are you considering?, there is huge differences between the years with sound.