Isolating the listening chair?

Lately I have tried using audio isolation devices on the feet of my listening chair, first trying Tip Toes, then carbon fibre cones, suspension couplers and composite materials. I would have to say that the differences in sound quality exceed those in using the same devices on my tube amp, preamp, CD, or record player. I am now experimenting with different materials to put in the chair cushions, sand, closed cell foam, natural lambs wool, etc. The initial results are quite promising. Has anyone else had experience with this in the context of a high-end system?
128x128viridian
For Veloceracing: If you'll send those stands to me I'll GLADLY break'em in (pre-paid shipping both-ways & a small deposit repuired) for you.
It's a secret process that I won't explain.....cause then it wouldn't be a S-E-C-R-E-T! But I can assure you that there is NO truth to the vile lies posted by a competitor with a compooter!!! My (patent pending) cryo & vibration process/treatment does NOT employ a 23 year old GOLD colored Frigidaire OR a paint shaker liberated from the Poplar Ave Home Depot.
I'll be looking to receive them!

p.s. And my process WILL completely change the appearance, as well as the performance, of the stands. It's that radical! A TEST DISK is included though so you can confirm the difference!
Myraj: As you can probably surmise, I'm no fool. I can spot a scam a mile away. But if you're saying that your process employs secret tecniques then that's good enough for me! No doubt, you probably gleaned your skills and expertise working in the intelligence field or computer industry with only the most exotic of materials. Sure, nothing you wrote speaks to that but, as I said before, I'm no fool - I can read between the lines.

I'm also intrigued because by mentioning the materials and processes that you DON'T use, then it only stands to reason (regardless if some sceptics may call it an unsubstantiated assumption) that you must use the most sophisticated of processes and equipment in synergy with old-fashioned know-how. Now I understand that said-same cynics might say that nothing in what you wrote should lead me to think this but hey, they're the same guys who couldn't appreciate the magical effects of tuning dots.

So how can I go wrong, what with you throwing in a test CD and all, right? I mean, from the (ahem) sound of things if I can't hear a difference then it's my own damn fault.

My credit card number is .....
Veloceracing: and for that quick response I'll also gladly include TWO....not one but TWO!!! sets of cryo'd Myraj brand Q-TIPS!
Thanks for the early payment and the Q-TIPS are.....in the mail!
You guys are all nuts! Why spend all that hard earned $ on Myrtle wood and US Gvm'nt Surplus bungie cord? A quick trip to the garage located a bicycle tire pump and a basketball inflation valve. Screw the valve onto the end of the pump hose, wet the valve with saliva (or KY jelly if you have any of that in the garage [don't ask]) and insert the valve into the orifice on your body furtherest from your ears. Just a few pumps may bring you to new heights in listening pleasure. CAUTION! Don't get greedy. While a few pumps may bring pleasure, don't expect several pumps to bring ecstasy. Too many pumps and you may find yourself flying around the room and bashing into things just as soon as the valve is removed from your bung hole.
Viridian - I've got two cryo'd mystical glowing chipmunks left. They give off such a warm soothing glow. It'll work wonders for you system...but you gotta make sure they're on isospikes or else your system is ruined.

Submurge it in a sandbox....good times for everyone ;)