Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Philefreak,
I appreciate your comments and thank you. I sincerely believe your money will be wisely spent purchasing the Elrogs.

Wyan001, I haven't rolled that driver tube and I don't think there are many choices of them. If you do that please post your impressions.
Charles,
I agree with the above. Thanks Charles for this and the advice you have given me in the past-Jet
Jet,
Thank you. It works both ways you know. I enjoy reading about your hands on experiences with your custom 300b SET. I look forward to the Sophia Electric and Audio Note output transformer comparison. There is much interesting information to be shared amongst all of us here.
Charles,
Charles,

Thanks. I am using a First Watt J2 to drive Voxative/Lowther full range drivers. The source is Lampizator Big 7 with volumn control. I do have quite some 5U4 type rectifier to roll and will roll some output tubes on Big 7 as well. I have ordered a pair of Elrog.

I am thinking maybe I should try a Coincident Frankenstein MK II someday. And since I have 5U4G/27B rectifiers and 300B already, I thought maybe I would ask about 6EM7 as well. I do realize that there are no much 6EM7 to choose though.

Thanks again.
Wyan001,
Gon member Snopro (Joe) uses the First Watt J2 and the Frankenstein MK II with his Zu speakers.