Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Charles1dad, Thanks so very much for your audio community contribution with test and results of these very fine tubes. If their were more like you their would be a lot less BS in the industry and a lot less wasted money. I don't know about some audiophiles but my money is still made the hard way,I work for it,and if I can go straight to this tube and not waste the money or time trying two or three pairs of expensive tubes then that's just great and you are to be commended! I'm sure there are some who are not too happy with your forthcoming candor of all the tubes you've spoken of. Again thanks, this all said as I order a pair of Elrogs! Lol! Heck, I just may go ahead an order an 845 pair as well.
Charles, thanks for sharing. For Coincident Frank MK II, do you roll 6EM7 tubes as well? What is your pick? Thanks.
Philefreak,
I appreciate your comments and thank you. I sincerely believe your money will be wisely spent purchasing the Elrogs.

Wyan001, I haven't rolled that driver tube and I don't think there are many choices of them. If you do that please post your impressions.
Charles,
I agree with the above. Thanks Charles for this and the advice you have given me in the past-Jet
Jet,
Thank you. It works both ways you know. I enjoy reading about your hands on experiences with your custom 300b SET. I look forward to the Sophia Electric and Audio Note output transformer comparison. There is much interesting information to be shared amongst all of us here.
Charles,