Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Charles, thanks for sharing. For Coincident Frank MK II, do you roll 6EM7 tubes as well? What is your pick? Thanks.
Philefreak,
I appreciate your comments and thank you. I sincerely believe your money will be wisely spent purchasing the Elrogs.

Wyan001, I haven't rolled that driver tube and I don't think there are many choices of them. If you do that please post your impressions.
Charles,
I agree with the above. Thanks Charles for this and the advice you have given me in the past-Jet
Jet,
Thank you. It works both ways you know. I enjoy reading about your hands on experiences with your custom 300b SET. I look forward to the Sophia Electric and Audio Note output transformer comparison. There is much interesting information to be shared amongst all of us here.
Charles,
Charles,

Thanks. I am using a First Watt J2 to drive Voxative/Lowther full range drivers. The source is Lampizator Big 7 with volumn control. I do have quite some 5U4 type rectifier to roll and will roll some output tubes on Big 7 as well. I have ordered a pair of Elrog.

I am thinking maybe I should try a Coincident Frankenstein MK II someday. And since I have 5U4G/27B rectifiers and 300B already, I thought maybe I would ask about 6EM7 as well. I do realize that there are no much 6EM7 to choose though.

Thanks again.