Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
Rafael0054, Hi, I installed the Furutech outlet wall frame and cover plate, I had doubts that these could give improvement, man, talking about a nice improvement, this wall frame and cover plate works great!, A substantial improvement.
Hi Audiolabyrinth.I red this wall frame its made of a special aluminium 13.0 mm thick that shields RFI..it also has a coating to isolate even further.According to what you say there's no doubt that this firm leaves nothing to chance.I am a fan of Furutech's products.I had a huge changement in my system only by changing a pair of connectors in a power cord.So chapeaux!!!Furutech is one of the leader companies in this field.I'm very happy indeed!!!Cheers.Raf
Hi Rafael0054, I agree, I have never listened to any tweak's as good as the furutech's, each day my system sound's better and better as the outlet's burn-in, I believe soon I will get another wall frame and cover plate for the Rhodium on the digital, oh, the frame also comes with a pure teflon flat piece of material that goes on the frame before you put the wpo on the frame, even the 2" screw's are alpha cryo treated, a very well thought out product, I am as happy with the wall frame and cover plate as I am the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium wpo.
Happy new year...

I received my two sets (NEMA/IEC) of IEGO AC connectors as Gold and Silver plated over copper. I just installed them on Power cords and would let them break-in for 200 hrs, as it is recommended by David Wei from acoustic-fun.com.

Once it's done I will let you know how it is compared to Furutech Fi-11n.

By the way, acoustic-fun is a really reliable vendor based in Taiwan with a serious customer service.

cheers,
Michel
Hi Michaelzay, I look forward to what you have to say, however, you should consider the Furutech FI-50 Rhodium wall plug's and IEC's, Rhodium over pure copper twice cryo treated, called alpha treated, this treatment is the new best of cryo money can buy, Happy listening.