Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
Hi Audiolabyrinth.I red this wall frame its made of a special aluminium 13.0 mm thick that shields RFI..it also has a coating to isolate even further.According to what you say there's no doubt that this firm leaves nothing to chance.I am a fan of Furutech's products.I had a huge changement in my system only by changing a pair of connectors in a power cord.So chapeaux!!!Furutech is one of the leader companies in this field.I'm very happy indeed!!!Cheers.Raf
Hi Rafael0054, I agree, I have never listened to any tweak's as good as the furutech's, each day my system sound's better and better as the outlet's burn-in, I believe soon I will get another wall frame and cover plate for the Rhodium on the digital, oh, the frame also comes with a pure teflon flat piece of material that goes on the frame before you put the wpo on the frame, even the 2" screw's are alpha cryo treated, a very well thought out product, I am as happy with the wall frame and cover plate as I am the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium wpo.
Happy new year...

I received my two sets (NEMA/IEC) of IEGO AC connectors as Gold and Silver plated over copper. I just installed them on Power cords and would let them break-in for 200 hrs, as it is recommended by David Wei from acoustic-fun.com.

Once it's done I will let you know how it is compared to Furutech Fi-11n.

By the way, acoustic-fun is a really reliable vendor based in Taiwan with a serious customer service.

cheers,
Michel
Hi Michaelzay, I look forward to what you have to say, however, you should consider the Furutech FI-50 Rhodium wall plug's and IEC's, Rhodium over pure copper twice cryo treated, called alpha treated, this treatment is the new best of cryo money can buy, Happy listening.
Hi Rafael0054, under guidance from audiogon memeber's and krell, I installed a single pole 30 amp breaker on my modded krell 700cx with the 4awg speaker cables, after 17hrs of play time on the new breaker, talking about wow!, this was an incredible tweak, the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium's said, bring it!, they are cold to the hand when most recepticles would get warm to hot under this kind of unlimited current, bigger sound stage, vocals are deep organic real!, deeper bass, slam like a bomb going off in my home, snare drum sounds like a real one in my listening room, most people go through all their lifes and never get this synergy throughout their entire system, I am extremly Happy with the trancedence of all this, each day this system is getting better.