Arthur Salvatore WoW comments??

Anyone ever read about this audio critic? his site is at http://www.high-endaudio.com/ but for the real deal go there and scroll down to 'audio critique' and click on that link and you will not be able to stop reading. i recommend reading his 'philosophy' first and then his 'recommended components list' - although i know you guys will reverse that order; it was worth a try.
This guy has some very interesting things to say about audio and has really gotten hot and heavy with the top magazines and he's published his heated correspondences with them and you'll love it.
Please comment here after reading about this guy.
kublakhan
That is too good. Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo. Sorry about the therefrom, I figured what the hell, when talking to the town barrister, why not? I damn sure couldn't go with the rest of that jumble, it was all I had left.
Dear Cornfed, certainly not your art, how could you ever think that, merely an affidavit (thankyou!) for saying shit with impunity, the selfsame allusion to faeces being certainly caused by *some* involuntary nerve movement, would you not think? But please name a better place, I'll do anything to be free of that shrink-persona of yours...though from what you say, I have nothing to do with it? HMMM, wonder if I should take some haloperidol or (shudder)go back into analysis..... no I'll have some cognac instead......, yes high as a kite is nice, much better than mad as a hatter, but then you know how close genius lies to madness, especially if you emulate Viennese or even Zurichoise circles....what did friend James Joice say: Tweedledee Jung and twaddledee Freud... but I am rambling. And by thundering Jupiter or B'Jove in Brits, and J thunders in Audiogonese, this is all about DADA, you know, that Art form which started in pre-war central Europe, or like free Jazz if you like and Kubla, Great Khan, what a chuzpa, how can I heal myself, if CFB won't let me out....and how can you talk of ecstasy...when my stasis is in and not out. But the Julian Jaynes might help. Thanks, did't know it. Will click on Amazon now. But first another cognac. Cheers to all
Back to basics. Detlof, WHICH cognac? Also, what free associations run through your mind as you consider the brand *before* drinking? AS you're drinking? AFTER?
Can we thereby compose the neo dadaist, audiogon-song of musical drinking?

More in line with the topic as expressed in J's recent assumption (of what said topic is):

Has anyone read Joyce's selected letters to his sweetheart?
Very *expressive* vocabulary...
Cheers!
We got lawyers, we got shrinks, now all this thread needs is an abstract philosopher: "without music life would be stupid ..." Nietzche