Arthur Salvatore WoW comments??

Anyone ever read about this audio critic? his site is at http://www.high-endaudio.com/ but for the real deal go there and scroll down to 'audio critique' and click on that link and you will not be able to stop reading. i recommend reading his 'philosophy' first and then his 'recommended components list' - although i know you guys will reverse that order; it was worth a try.
This guy has some very interesting things to say about audio and has really gotten hot and heavy with the top magazines and he's published his heated correspondences with them and you'll love it.
Please comment here after reading about this guy.
kublakhan
this thread is begining to remind me of those sort of jugglers who would appear on ed sullivan's show about every third sunday, spinning multiple plates on skinny sticks. wonder, how long we can keep all our platters rotatin'? a little longer, i hope. from what i've been told of detlof's remainining gear, grem's gonna need to find the other "stash" just to make my initial retainer. and, oh yeah, i fly only first class or private charter. -kelly
Eyin' a new Boulder amp are you Kelly? Just remember that mixing that fancy booze they serve in first class with the Napoleonic code and Berlitz .... well just remember Detlof
PSSSST: I managed to smuggle this out. J, thanks for all your helpful advice...I managed to keep my back to the wall...and the director here is an audiophile...He doesn't know about my stash nor about this website..yet. J you could, if so inclined I suppose "eat of drink" them, though I would be a bit careful, "flittchens" are what the Victorians used to call loose women...and indeed they really seem to be loose all over town, with mure bulges underneath there Ferragmos than usual, Uzis ( not Uzo, Kubla ) they say, and all looking for me, besides....must stop now, someone is coming...
well, our worst fears have been verified; detlof's as mad as a hatter. we can only hope now that he is caught unharmed and given the proper medical attention he deserves. i'm so upset i can barely type.

maybe one of us SHOULD drop by his house and perhaps store his rig *temporarily* until he gets well again? i could go over. thunders... if possible...could you privately email me detlof's address??
Ok, I get the polite hint: you guys are expecting *me* to do the dirty, rig picking & storing, job. After all, Detlof lives just (1500 miles) round the corner from me... I'm happy to help.

Kelly, I'm looking into suitable charters. I understand your hourly rate runs into 3digits, so I asked for a F16 to fly you over -- will that be OK?