Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Charles,
LoL, my wife keeps asking, "when are you putting the Silnote back in?"

I told her never; but the Silnote could be in her AN Kit-1 if she wanted it there. Hassle resolved. Best, Rob

P.S. I must admit her ears measure better than my ears, but we all realize measurement is not everything.
Mikirob - Volleyguy1 should be able to post his reaction via his preferences, his ears in his system; without being subtly, or not so subtly attacked.

Rhetorical question - Why would you care what he thought?
Grannyring,
Hilarious! Boy, that Yamamoto went fast! Great price, too! I'm already double thinking it. Ultimately, I'll compare/contrast the Yamamoto DAC against the Lampizator. Best, Rob
Perhaps because I value his opinion and respect his thoughts and thought (perhaps misguided) that I could utilize a little good natured ribbing ala lockerroom, (whoops, not football site), hence the 900-3 score. My comments were not an attack, subtle or overt. I value contrarian point of view, extremely valuable. How did you like your WE, any thoughts you might share? I'm really quite interested in Volleyguy1's full thoughts when he drops in next...Best, Rob