Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Bill,
Your "rant" is no problem you raised obviously valid points of which I Have no argument with. Of course all materials are composed of fundamental particles (building blocks). The question is how and why do these various materials influence sound quality. What is happening to the signal? What is taking place and at what level, molecular ? Why does paper, cotton or silk differ from teflon or polyethylene? There are builders/designers who have compared and report definite sound characteristics of various types of materials. So Bill my only curiosity is why is it so. Like I've said before, there are always more questions than satisfying answers. No reasonable person would deny that all matter is made of essential atomic building blocks.
Charles,
Jet & others, well the WE ICs sound stunningly beautiful today. Jet, as I read your comments about when the WE ICs are at their burn-in best, I feel your excitement and pleasure.

I am there right now. Right now as I listen. I know others have used the word real, but real is the best word. The music, the singers, all sound so real. Real real. It's as if I am hearing the songs live, not the recordings I am used to. The lyrics/words seems to extend longer with far more articulation, emotion, breath, intention....oh the vocals just seem more human and the music so much more intentional and real. I am hearing every single voice inflection in such a beautiful and human manner. Not a stereo, but humans are right here with me with the delicate nuance of every syllable so evident and real. Human.

Like you Jet, I am mesmerized by the realness of this sonic experience. No, the shield is staying on! I bet it sounds very much the same as your nude ones Jet.

This WE wire is arresting in aggregate in my system. I would sell any piece in my system before letting go of this wire. Ha! That is truth.
I am excited for you Grannyring! It's a revelation when they turn that corner and become really expressive!
Grannyring,
I am really happy for you! Like Jet, I hope it stays right there or gets even better.