Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Jet & others, well the WE ICs sound stunningly beautiful today. Jet, as I read your comments about when the WE ICs are at their burn-in best, I feel your excitement and pleasure.

I am there right now. Right now as I listen. I know others have used the word real, but real is the best word. The music, the singers, all sound so real. Real real. It's as if I am hearing the songs live, not the recordings I am used to. The lyrics/words seems to extend longer with far more articulation, emotion, breath, intention....oh the vocals just seem more human and the music so much more intentional and real. I am hearing every single voice inflection in such a beautiful and human manner. Not a stereo, but humans are right here with me with the delicate nuance of every syllable so evident and real. Human.

Like you Jet, I am mesmerized by the realness of this sonic experience. No, the shield is staying on! I bet it sounds very much the same as your nude ones Jet.

This WE wire is arresting in aggregate in my system. I would sell any piece in my system before letting go of this wire. Ha! That is truth.
I am excited for you Grannyring! It's a revelation when they turn that corner and become really expressive!
Grannyring,
I am really happy for you! Like Jet, I hope it stays right there or gets even better.
I haven't tried WE as interconnects yet but tonight I wired up a pair of 1M cables using VH Audio V-Twist which is a twin-lead somewhat similar to the Belden 8402 but using modern materials. It also doesn't have a shield. It should make an interesting contrast with the Belden. But I will let it break in for at least 100 hours before making any comparisons.