Furutech AC Receptacles

Do the Furutech GTX-D R/G AC receptacles require installation with Furutech wall plates and covers?
wylmars
The manual says the unit must be connected via the IEC connector. Let's see, why do they have an IEC connector? Hmmmmm....

Faint hearts neer won fair maiden. Besides rules are meant to be broken in this hobby, dear readers.

wylmars 05-12-2017 2:56pm
My comment is not a fabricated claim, but a literal interpretation of the ARC owner's manual and warranty terms
More accurately, it is a literal misinterpretation of ARC's warranty.

I did see that warning. ARC seems to want the owner to connect their AMPs directly to the AC, and not use any power conditioner or regenerator. Is that due to the power requirements of their AMPs? I purchased a PS Audio P10 to protect my equipment from surges, brown-outs, sudden electrical malfunctions. I also put a full-house surge protection unit that shuts down the panel to my home. In any case, are there specific attributes I should look for (other than 12 awg) in a power cord for a REF 75SE? 
Many find that power amps sound best plugged directly into the wall. In particular a regenerator such as your PS Audio is a pretty wasteful way to power a class A amp and may restrict dynamics. 

Personally i I get good results with the Synergistic PowerCell 12UEF but to start with go direct to the wall and on a circuit that's not shared with any of your other components 

folkfreak - I wish I had known that BEFORE I bought the PS Audio. I spoke to a lot of people before I purchased P10 who whole-heartedly support the P10 ... hmm!

I had the contractor install a dedicated (i.e., there is nothing on the circuit but my stereo equipment) 20 amp circuit, with its own circuit breaker. I will do as you suggest; plug directly into the wall ... into the new Furutech GTX-D (R) outlets that started this whole forum entry.

So, I will ask you, folkfreak, does the P10 'wastefulness' also apply to the REF 5SE and Accuphase equipment? Have I been restricting dynamics across the board?