Speaker Cable Suggestions

I would appreciate any suggestions on speaker cable choices.  I will be using the following components:
Krell Chorus 5 channel amp
Krell Foundation processor
Oppo 205 Blue Ray
Sequerra Tuner
B&W 802's & Center Channel
My budget is $1500.00 Max, I am looking at used Kimber, Cardas, Audioquest or the new Silnote Orion-M2 Master
Reference.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
walnut
walnut
Lots of suggestions but none claim to own 802's.  I currently have my N802's set up.  I use DH Labs Silversonic Q10 biwire cables.  They are excellent with both of my systems and multiple different amp configurations.  Highly recommended and priced within reason.    
silver is fine as long as you are not overcharged for it

Yes on used cables and change until your complex load (speakers) give you the sound you want

Kimber tells you the inductance of their cables...

for the record I have some free kimber I used on Vandies; when I switched to maggies inductance is not an issue as the Maggies don't care" about the inductance of the cables (nearly pure 4 ohm load at all freqs.)
Another vote for Clear Day cables. You can try that in your system and return them. Paul will send them to you without asking you for your credit card info :-)
+1 for stringreen and milpai!  You can get two 8 foot pairs of Double Shotguns from Clear Day for $900.  You can audition them for a month and if not satisfied back they go for a full refund.

It can't hurt to call Paul Laudati, the proprietor and tell him about your system and the prospects that his cables might be a good match.  The Clear Days are detailed across the frequency spectrum.  There is an organic sense of realistic dynamics.  Very revealing in the treble but SMOOTH.  I am very sensitive to tipped up treble with any edge whatsoever and it just come through with my set-up. YMMV of course.

http://www.cleardaycables.com
@hifiman5,
Paul does not even charge you for the audition. He simply sends the cables to you. If you do not like, all you need to do is pack them up and send back through USPS which might cost you a MAX of $15.