Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@klh007

still can't find. It names POWER=CORE 300 and was on pre-order for about 1000 bucks, but now it's gone. Where?
Just curious to see if any e=c 1200/1800 owners are using a e=c 300/150/50 cable from the wall to their units. Any added benefit?
@klh007 

Thanks Kemp - and thanks as well for your replies here.

You were/are correct - I've been filling in for Wally at Underwood - even answering his sales/call line. It's been a crazy 5 days. Wally's surgery went well but he was still not out of the hospital as of this writing. 

The Deep Core is now officially ready to re-send the test units. Doug published a VERY NICE Power Point that show's the results of this units capabilities in a very un-ambiguous way :) I can release that Power Point once lak and ozzy receive their units. We had severe shipping damage on with both of these. 

@kazuist 

The Re-Generator Product (called Power Core) will see it's way to market. The Engineer that lead the way on this (John Petrucelli) passed away several months back. Our New Jersey-based OE Builder has picked up the prototypes and we are going to move forward. In order to meet CE - we will de-rate to 200 watts. 

Many of you have spoken to me about Re-Generation vs Balanced and again I say the same thing here --- Balanced in THE FOUNDATIONAL ELEMENT of a good system. Re-Gen are wonderful for low power needs - but once you get over 500 watts we do believe this is the way to better or best sound. Balanced Power ROCKS :)

@calloway 

My pleasure and thank YOU...

@aniwolfe 

Mark had a low salt Hot Dog and a Beef Patty... No buns - no sugar (drat)... :)

Thanks all...

If needed - text is always best... ++1.720.317.9414

corepowertech@outlook.com

Please note that I am also still answering Underwoodwally's phones right now... I may be tardy with replies...

Thanks
@t_ramey, I do not use my 300 to power my 1800.
I might be wrong and if I am I want someone to correct my next statement.
It seems to me that the 300 power cord (including the 50 and 150) would limit the full potential of the 1200 / 1800.
I find that a good heavy duty power cord works well, something made for a high current amp or power conditioner.