Bybee Audio tweeks. IQSE

His latest offering: QUANTUN SIGNAL ENHANCER/  IQSE
Any feedback from users of his PROTON/ ELECTRON aligning pad?
POSITIVE  or Negative  gains from your hard earned$$$ spent on it?
If positive explain:
tubes444
geoffkait:
But no previous Sonic Tonic for audio tweaks. That's kind of the point, no?

If you actually care about enforcing a trademark, then no. You don't really have a right to be upset, if you don't bother to register the trademark.

I have thirty products. Do you really think I'm going to pursue patents and trademarks? And enforce them?  Come on!

Ozzy:

Did you ask your vendor about the purpose of the battery, and what happens when it's fully drained?

Did you return the iQSE or are they still beneficial for your system?
mtseymour,

The dealer had no clue just the product info that is available to all of us. Yes, I still kept the iQSE's for it is a good tweak and I have 6 of them.
But I do wish there was a way to replace the battery.

ozzy

This is what my dealer told me about the iQSE and whether it has a battery:

"The larger version wood QSE use batteries, but I am not sure if these do. When Jack implements the batteries, he is creating what is called a homopolar motor. It generates an electromagnetic field that activates the materials inside the QSE. The larger wood QSE is meant to be used under interconnects and speaker cables that tend to generate very low EM fields. So the battery is used to assist in activating the material inside the QSE and increase the effect on interconnects and speaker cables.
With the iQSE the intention is to use the electromagnetic fields generated by the component to activate the materials. So they do not need the battery, and my suspicion is they don't have one inside.

Either way, the drain on the battery is so low that Jack estimates the batteries to last 10 or more years. The materials will continue to activate inside a component that generates an electromagnetic field without the battery. "

I will try 2 iQSE and see if they improve my DAC, pre, or amp.