Worked Backwards and Would like to Hear Suggestions on Speakers

I did the opposite most folks on forum suggested. I already had Bose 901 Series VI speakers but built my system around them. My setup includes Mcintosh MC501's, C2500 Preamp, Thurman Conditioner, Cary 100 DAC, which I'm selling, Oppo 105D, and MusicHall 7.1 turntable. I use all Cardas Golden XLR Cables except for Bose Equalizer which I use Cardas Golder RCA's. I mostly stream using dedicated MacBook 13" retina..

The Bose sound really good but would like suggestions for better. My range? Not sure, I can spend up to 10K but would rather stay in the 3-6K range.

Thanks!
roddyboy
Ohm Walsh's would be a GREAT upgrade over the Bose's! And NO need to add a subwoofer with them! I speak from experience, having owned a pair for 10+ years. Room-filling sound and 3-D imaging!
Try tekton speakers either the Double Impact if you have room,,, for small room ,their electron or monitors, this are the star or rising star new product , read the thread  on double impact or the monitor..,,I have one why I know...
+2 on the Ohm Walsh suggestion.  Depending on the size of your room, these should come in well within your budget.  I have been happily running a pair of Ohm Walsh 2000s for about 8 years (although I do run them with subs, because, well, I am a bass-head!).
Thanks everyone! With all the suggestions so far, I'm looking at the Tekton Double Impact Speakers. I've read several reviews and these must be amazing compared to others at 2-5 times it's price of $3k. Anyone have an opinion about these speakers? They're fairly new in the audio world.
Roddyboy,
After owning and loving speakers from Vandersteen, Magnepan, Revel and Legacy I'm enjoying the Tekton DI's more than any speaker I've owned. Seemless driver integration, dynamics a plenty, the best bass I've heard and a realist midrange with detailed and airy highs. For me they create a deep wall of musical realism from floor to ceiling all across my room. Yet as much as I love the DI's I'm replacing them......with the DI SE's ; )