Worked Backwards and Would like to Hear Suggestions on Speakers

I did the opposite most folks on forum suggested. I already had Bose 901 Series VI speakers but built my system around them. My setup includes Mcintosh MC501's, C2500 Preamp, Thurman Conditioner, Cary 100 DAC, which I'm selling, Oppo 105D, and MusicHall 7.1 turntable. I use all Cardas Golden XLR Cables except for Bose Equalizer which I use Cardas Golder RCA's. I mostly stream using dedicated MacBook 13" retina..

The Bose sound really good but would like suggestions for better. My range? Not sure, I can spend up to 10K but would rather stay in the 3-6K range.

Thanks!
roddyboy
Dave and Troy,
What's your thoughts on Legacy Audio Whisper Loudspeaker System for $7K? or do you still prefer Signatures?

Thanks
If they are older units pass. The older versions tweeter didnt mate well compared to the newer versions.

Snap up the Aeris instead.

Dave and Troy 
Audio Doctor NJ
@roddyboy
You really ought to go to the Tekton DI thread.  Don't get hung up on the Tekton patent verbage or the issue that they blow away other speakers costing far more. (However, in fact, multiple owners have sold far more expensive speakers and kept the DI's.) The bottom line is this--for me, I don't know of another speaker that does so much for so little.  Especially if the standard finish is acceptable the value here is incredibly high. 
Tyler Acoustics. Hand-built in Kentucky. Phenomenal sound. He only sells direct. I have Tyler's Highland H-1s and have referred several friends to him and they are as over the moon about the sound as I am. Very efficient so they run well with tube amps, and no need for a sub-woof. Great guy to deal with.
IMO,if you can go 10 grand  i would buy used and save on the 50% deprecation  right as you unpack them.At that price you can basically get 25 grand speakers so id say your sitting pretty.I would not suggest Dynaudio as your amps are to slow and dont mate well.Been there myself and failed miserably.If your keeping the 501s , although i wouldn't as there are better amps i would get on the Mac sites and inquire there.You will get much better suggestions on what mates.