Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@klh007 , I still have the Mirror Image amps, all 400 watts into 4 Ohms running the DIs and sounding fantastic. The LTA  Ultralinear is currently breaking in powering my Janszen zA21.1s and surprisingly loud with 20 watts powering 87 dB speakers.

Yes, I have maple and brass but always looking to try something new. My new Cerious Technologies Graphene Matrix Cables are now settling in with the DIs and oh boy do they make a difference. 

I will move the Ultralinear downstairs with the DIs soon but I already know this Ultralinear amp is very special. More to come.
Thanks for the update Lance. I'll have to come down in 2018 and hear the new amps and GM cables. I heard a demo of the Gaia footers at RMAF and the difference was noteable.
Is there anyone in Florida with DI’s that would be willing to host a preview?  I am in St. Petersburg but am willing to drive to hear some in person.  Current setup is;
VPI Scout with Dynavector 10x5
Jasmine phono preamp
Prima Luna Prologue Premium Preamp
First Watt M2
Welborne Labs Laurel II 300b Momoblocks
Welborne Labs Moondog 2A3 Monoblocks
Welborne Labs Star Chief 45 Monoblocks
Decware Taboo Monoblocks
 Klipschorns
I am used to high efficiency speakers and low powered SET amps and wonder if I have enough power to make the DI’s sing.
Thanx for any consideration.
captmobley,
Not sure how much of this thread you have read but MANY have used amps similar to yours and have been thrilled by the pairing.  Unless you listen to a significant amount of demanding large scale works (which I doubt given your amp preference) you would likely be very happy indeed.