Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Thanks for the update Lance. I'll have to come down in 2018 and hear the new amps and GM cables. I heard a demo of the Gaia footers at RMAF and the difference was noteable.
Is there anyone in Florida with DI’s that would be willing to host a preview?  I am in St. Petersburg but am willing to drive to hear some in person.  Current setup is;
VPI Scout with Dynavector 10x5
Jasmine phono preamp
Prima Luna Prologue Premium Preamp
First Watt M2
Welborne Labs Laurel II 300b Momoblocks
Welborne Labs Moondog 2A3 Monoblocks
Welborne Labs Star Chief 45 Monoblocks
Decware Taboo Monoblocks
 Klipschorns
I am used to high efficiency speakers and low powered SET amps and wonder if I have enough power to make the DI’s sing.
Thanx for any consideration.
captmobley,
Not sure how much of this thread you have read but MANY have used amps similar to yours and have been thrilled by the pairing.  Unless you listen to a significant amount of demanding large scale works (which I doubt given your amp preference) you would likely be very happy indeed.

Count me in on wishing all my friends here on this thread a Blessed Christmas.  I've said more than once it's given me much pleasure to exchange different ideas on this thread and learn from each others experiences. Also it's been great getting to know each others interests outside of the audio world that we all so enjoy.

Tom, that would make sense with your footers.  Like you, my audio room has a concrete foundation.  Hard to drain energy into concrete!  As long as these footers limit lateral movement of the speaker, I would be interested  at some point.  Regarding subs, I  looked at the Tekton subs.  Very big and heavy, limited info, ? specs makes the Hsu subs an easy pick.  Compact, many great reviews, and very well documented specs make me very confident these would take me down to just under 20Hz flat.  To be very clear, I do not want more bass out of my DI's, I want flat extension into the lowest octave.  As I write this, I am listening to "An English Christmas" recorded in Westminster Cathedral (a great Cd in quality and performance, especially given it was a DDD/1986).  I remember my old Mirage M-5si's, with two little 6.5" woofers, achieved greater "room lock" than any speaker I have owned (the Rotel 990 amp/Audioquest midnight did their part). Having had the great pleasure of touring many of England's great cathedrals and hearing a few of their organs and choirs, it's an experience not easily forgotten.  So when I listen to these great choirs, brass, and organ I want to feel those big pipes that I know are part of the performance.