Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Tobe,

My approach in landing on the Bel Cantos was No Holds Barred, to try and land the best amps I could afford that looked best on paper. It worked out well, but you could be right, and I might have been able to save some dough accordingly.

I would like to compare the D-Sonic sometime. One may well be on my list again next time I am looking for an amp.

At least when the time comes, I feel I have a very excellent reference in place currently to compare others to.
I exchanged several emails with Dennis a couple of months ago inquiring about the amp modules he is now using and he did confirm he was moving away from the ICE modules in some of his amps, but he never answered a direct question. Honestly, I found the whole exchange frustrating and decided to move on. I understand not wanting to give away trade secrets but a bit of info is warranted I believe. For me, I already own a PS Audio ICE-based amp and I want to know what flavor of class-d I'm buying. It's too bad because I was ready to make a purchase.
Tobe,
My Placette is a volume control unit which uses Vashay resistors only. There is no other circuitry. I am running without any other preamp. IIRC it is 10k resistance and it works just fine with my B&K. I am not technically adept when it comes to electronics. When I get closer, I will ask Dennis about mating his amps to my system, of course.

Thanks for your input!
Your B&k EX442 amp input impedance is 24Kohm and the Placette passive preamp is rather high at 2Kohm output impedance but both should work fine together. At 10kohm input impedance for D-Sonic M2 the high end will begin to roll off. Yes talk to Dennis when you are ready to make the purchase.
Thanks. I was not aware there was much difference in amps' resistance. I don't want to add a preamp, but is that how to remedy the mismatch?