Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
Thieliste,Ā 
Your wife has good ears and good tastešŸ˜Š. I suspect that she may noticeĀ  the intrinsic relative 'dryness' of much solid state (granted not all) componentsĀ  compared to well implemented tube electronics. It's good that she's a willing partner in sharing your audio/music passion. I assumeĀ  she approves of the Thiels šŸ˜Š.
CharlesĀ 
Thanks for your reply Thieliste- I have not had time to look at the following option but I had read how a pair of Doshi Jhor mono's drove Wilson Sasha W/P very nicely.Ā  These last ones have a more benign impedance and phase curve than the Thiel's but even with that you would not think these amplifiers could cope.Ā  So I remain very intrigued by trying tubes for Thiel's.
I have also started looking at Vac (2 phi 200's as mono's) and VTL- I wonder if the signature 200 stereo might actually work.

@pgastone VAC phi200 monos would be a great choice for the 3.7 very refined but are you going to find a pair within your budget ?
Ok guys i called the CH distributor and they confirmed me that they have all the gear available for audition.They are located very far from my place therefore i will have to take a flight.I will try to arrange a demo in december and this time i want my wife to come with me, it's important for me to have her opinion as she is not yet familiar with CH separates.
thielisteThanks! for the update. CH, VAC or VTL would all be very fine choices.
Happy Listening!