Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
@pgastone VAC phi200 monos would be a great choice for the 3.7 very refined but are you going to find a pair within your budget ?
Ok guys i called the CH distributor and they confirmed me that they have all the gear available for audition.They are located very far from my place therefore i will have to take a flight.I will try to arrange a demo in december and this time i want my wife to come with me, it's important for me to have her opinion as she is not yet familiar with CH separates.
thielisteThanks! for the update. CH, VAC or VTL would all be very fine choices.
Happy Listening!
I just asked the same question on another thread- would Quicksilver V4's make sense for the Thiel's?  Latest version with KT150's produce some 170 watts.

I plan to call Mike Sanders to hear what he thinks as well.
And FYI
I just spoke to Mike Sanders- it was a pleasure and he in fact discouraged using the V4 with the Thiel 3.7's (which he seemed quite familiar with).  The source impedance of the amp is too high and would not match with the speaker's fairly impedance dips.  

This is something that unsound had been mentioning.

On the other hand he explained that the mono 120's are specifically designed for more difficult loads and should handle the Thiels well.  

One of the problems of course is that this kind of information rarely readily available unless the amplifiers have been reviewed and appropriately tested.

I want to look more into this- very interesting.  I just wonder what kind of output impedance would then be considered a good match- yes obviously the lower the better but that is just a relative comparison. I would like to know about the matching in more absolute terms.