Insiders check in

Why did I pay $10 for this? ๐Ÿค”
Am I a cool kid now? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
Hello to the insiders.ย  I also hope this is more civil than the regular forums.
Question for anybody who might be able to assist.

Trying to figure out what sort of cartridge weight and compliance to shoot for on my Nottingham Spacedeck.
It has the Spacearm but info seems to be limited on the arm from what I see, nothing much useful in vinyl engine.

Was planning on trying a more upmarket cart for Xmas but no plan to buy the wrong cart!.

Thank you
I've always longed to be an "insider" and I just couldn't resist the 50% off! Thanks to all those that post their passion/obsession for audio, high end or otherwise, with respect and a sense of decorum. I've learned from and have been entertained by you these past few years!
A very warm welcome to our newest members.
Hopefully if numbers continue to swell this could indeed be interesting.

Please feel free to post and let's get the party started.
@uberwaltzย ย  I have owned the Nottingham Dais for years with the Ace Space arm ( currently for sale on Audiogon ).ย  I am not a measurement kind of audiophile.ย  I have tried over a dozen cartridges on that arm, both MM and MC.ย  They all sounded good to me.ย  Never cared about compliance and things like that.ย  I would get the cartridge you like and don't worry.