Joseph Audio Pulsars

Looking for a high end, detailed, bookshelf speaker. I came across the Joseph Audio Pulsars. Any thoughts, comments or suggestions? Pairing these up with a Prima Luna Prologue Two.
musicallyinclined
Joseph Dealer here...

Pulsars are a great option and will absolutely give you the definition that you are looking for. It's one of the more popular models that I sell. Bass extension is actually pretty good (especially for the speaker size).
Thanks Sabai, I have been speaking with a couple of stores today about a couple of other options: PMC and Dynaudio. This may take a while!
One person I like dealing with may be able to get a pair of the Joseph Audio's for me to listen to more carefully next week.
Musicallyinclined,
You're welcome. If you can audition the Pulsars that would be ideal. In your own system would be best, of course. System dependence will come into play but the Pulsars are so distinctive that whatever system you listen to them in will probably give you a good idea.
I finally took the time to audition these and I must tell you guys that they are absolutely PERFECT for my needs! I was totally impressed with them from the first note I heard onwards! Great speakers regardless of size.
I am getting my new pair next week but have the store's demos to play with until then.
Thanks everyone for your feedback!
Musicallyinclined,
Glad you got the chance to audition the Pulsars. I had a feeling you'd like them.