Modwright sony xa5400 vs Modwright Oppo 95

Anyone got a chance to compare modded xa5400 and Oppo 95 units? How would you define the overall sound character of the two? I am using Merlin speakers with ARS filarmonia amplifier. I like to listen Jazz and Classical mainly. Would like to have a great resolution, vocal clarity, focused sound stage and full bodied presentation (..of Piano and string instruments).
Not looking for comparison between stock and modded units.
Please help me decide between the two. Thanks.
sstalwar
Wig,
Any reason you are considering Bybee rail over Audio Magic Pulse Gen ZX (…well other than the obvious price difference between the two)?
Sstalwar,

From what I'm hearing, they both are good but I'm going with the Bybees first since they have to be done by an experienced technician and I can always DIY Gen ZX at a later date.

Have read and spoke with owners on the Bybees and they all have said it's a significant difference in a blacker background and images occupying a deeper/wider soundstage.

The Gen ZX are similiar, removing artitacts inside the unit. Definitely on my short list.
Had the opportuniy to borrow a pair of broken in CV181 and didn't care for them at all. They were quite musical but found the soundstaging and imaging to be below par. Imaging was not pinpoint but rather came from a general between the speaker that was soft blurry compared to Sophias or my beloved Sylvanias W.