Anyone own a Pioneer Exclusive P3 ??

wondering if any one has heard one and how competitive it is to today's 10k tables

http://www.thevintageknob.org/PIONEER/P3/P3.html#
downunder
Raul, interesting to note that you even laugh en Espanol. We would be going, "ha, ha, ha!"
Lewm, thought I posted this just after your comment but seems I didn't push the "submit" button. The shoot-out is here.
According to what is on the web, P3 had "10 kg.cm" of torque, compared to MkIII at 16 kg.cm. MkII has 6 kg.cm, according to my owner's manual. I wonder whether Downunder bought a P3.
Nah, pulled out unfortunately

Due to the $AUS being in the toilet, what was a good deal 3 months ago, was just a bit risky at this time.

I am looking at buying some cheaper tables to play with locally as my 2nd/3rd tables.
Yamaha Px-3 and/or Micro Seiki DL-91L

Both these seem top be reasonable tables for not so much money. Not competing with any 10K tables thou I would guess :-)
Unfortunately, not many people outside of Japan has one of these because they were domestic only, AFAIK. Still, for "only" about $3,500 USD (current going rates), they are much cheaper and easier to obtain than the SP-10MKIII. If I had over $4k to throw around, I'd buy one :)