Freezer Cryoed Cables...

Hi all, you can get about the effect as Cryoed treatments by putting your cables or components in the Freezer for 24 hours and then put them in the refrigerator for one or two hours.........this REALLY works!!! Try this with the cables you have now.......Try this for yourself and see if you "hear a difference"............Richard
rpatrick
Nahhh Ed, but I saw the one where the Japanese prostitute cut off her lovers schweeenn and carried it in her hand around town.

Whooa. I just involuntarily flinched.

Gs5556, my apprehension revolves around the possible damage this experiment might result in. Especially coming from someone new to the forum. Now if it were Sean suggesting this, I wouldn't be reacting this way. And I agree, some of the unmeasured improvements or sonic changes we perceive with tweaks may be psychological. Us car enthusiasts like to refer to this as the Butt-Dyno. :•)
Hi all, this Freezer tweak works and it WILL NOT DAMAGE your components if you do it the right way..........This is a great TWEAK and its FREE!........Give it a try.....you will thank me for telling you about this GREAT TWEAK when you try it!!!.........Richard
Good to hear from you, Gunbei. Actually I was going to cry-o the guitar but at the least minute I cryo'd my wife instead. Very expensive, but well worth it. She sits lovingly next to me when I'm doing some serious listening.(It's been a couple of weeks now and there's a foul odor coming from her. I think I waited too long to put her in the freezer for her 48 hour re-freeze. No more nagging,though.. Speaking of nagging, that reminded me of a joke: A guy asked me if my wife was a nagger. I said' " No, she's a white girl."
Whoa, Sherod, dangerously close to the edge...

Cryoing my hip boots makes wading through the BS much easier.
More to discover