Silver vs Copper cables

I've been reading the forums and noticed a few comments that silver made ic's and speaker cables sound better with solid state equipment. Would this mean copper cables sound better with tubes? Why is this? Thanks.
gjbianchi
I guess I am foolish and silly.

You're not foolish or silly, you just believe that your favorite flavor is everyone else's favorite flavor too.

(For the record, I don't care what the make up is, simply the results.)

Now you're getting it. There is no absolute reality, only perceived realities. When listening to the same live recording, two individuals may very well have differing views on the presentation. We are all different. The equipment is different, and cables are different. There is no right or wrong. It all boils down to trying to find cables that make you happy with your equipment, that's all. There are no absolutes.

Cheers,
John
Lkdog,

"Clio09 above is mentoring me a bit as he has much more experience than I owning and auditioning IC's."

Thanks, for the compliment, not sure how good a mentor I'll turn out to be though. I am definitely interested in hearing your impression of the Reality Cables (especially on the 900 as mine should be getting to me soon). I heard both the ICs and speaker cables in the Reimer room at RMAF last fall. Greg Staley was there as well and is a really great person to talk to. I haven't had the time to pull the trigger on these myself, but I may have an opening coming up after I try out the Creative Cable Concepts ICs.

Oh, BTW Grasshopper, you may want to check those cables out as well as they are offered by Essential Audio in Chicago which should be near you.
John,

My perceived reality is that Roselyn Sanchez thinks I'm the hottest guy on earth. If you'll excuse me, it's time for my daily shock treatment.

Dean
Dean;

Be sure the rubber mouthpiece is ALL THE WAY IN before the current is applied...that's the secret to having a great ECT and beautiful dental work all at once!
I don't know who the above imposters are (certainly not electrical engineers), but any real audiophile could tell you the difference in a sentence: Copper sounds more "coppery", silver sounds more "silvery". See? Right. Next, on to the sound of components with black-anodized aluminum faceplates vs. those with gold-anodized or natural-aluminum ones...