Marigo vs Kubala-Sosna

I know it is difficult, but what about the sonical differences between these two brands?

Was thinking of replacing my Siltech Forbes Lake by one of them. Need a 'warmer' cable but certainly without loss of detail and transparency.

My system = Kharma CE2.2, Symphonic Line Kraftwerk amp, Metronome digital, Nirvana SL speakercable.

Thanks
mattheus
[URL=www.silversmithaudio.com/]Silversmith audio[/URL] makes an awesome palladium cable. Might be just what you are looking for.

Tell Jeff Smith that Mike from TweekGeek referred you.
Hi!

I can't speak on behalf of the Marigo, which I've never tried, but I have Kubala-Sosna Emotion interconnects and power cords in my system and they sound magnificent! As warm as you could like but with absolutely no loss of detail and dead-on, precise imaging. Give Joe Kubala a call, if you want, and talk to him yourself. He's a hell of a nice guy and makes an absolutely superior product.
Hi Bowtieguy

I've got K-S Fascination ic and sc since a few weeks in my system. They sound very nice indeed and I am thinking of upgrading to 'higher level' K-S already ...
Hi Mattheus,

You won't be disappointed. When I first bought my Emotions I also listened to the Fascinations and the Expressions. Oddly, I didn't like the sound of the Expressions much at all, finding them leaner and more constricted than the Fascinations, but if you like the Fascinations you'll love the Emotions.