Marigo vs Kubala-Sosna

I know it is difficult, but what about the sonical differences between these two brands?

Was thinking of replacing my Siltech Forbes Lake by one of them. Need a 'warmer' cable but certainly without loss of detail and transparency.

My system = Kharma CE2.2, Symphonic Line Kraftwerk amp, Metronome digital, Nirvana SL speakercable.

Thanks
mattheus
[URL=www.silversmithaudio.com/]Silversmith audio[/URL] makes an awesome palladium cable. Might be just what you are looking for.

Tell Jeff Smith that Mike from TweekGeek referred you.
Hi!

I can't speak on behalf of the Marigo, which I've never tried, but I have Kubala-Sosna Emotion interconnects and power cords in my system and they sound magnificent! As warm as you could like but with absolutely no loss of detail and dead-on, precise imaging. Give Joe Kubala a call, if you want, and talk to him yourself. He's a hell of a nice guy and makes an absolutely superior product.
Hi Bowtieguy

I've got K-S Fascination ic and sc since a few weeks in my system. They sound very nice indeed and I am thinking of upgrading to 'higher level' K-S already ...
Hi Mattheus,

You won't be disappointed. When I first bought my Emotions I also listened to the Fascinations and the Expressions. Oddly, I didn't like the sound of the Expressions much at all, finding them leaner and more constricted than the Fascinations, but if you like the Fascinations you'll love the Emotions.
Another vote for the Kubala Sosna, I've got my whole system wired with Emotion and the sound is exactly as Bowtieguy describes and as you say you'd like. A better match in my system than the Siltech Compass Lake was, and that cable was certainly no slouch.