Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Bacardi, not true. The Galileo MPC's come in either mini-plugs or DC plugs "adaptors". The only difference is that the mini-plugs are not Quantum Tunneled and the DC plugs are QT'ed
Joeyboynj, I agree that buying a single lead Galileo MPC makes little sense, but in my single experiment I found mixing ics and pcs on a twin lead MPC greatly harmed the sound. I would, of course, agree that experimenting is needed. I should say, however, that SR warned me about a ic and pc mix after I found it.
The DC plugs are also Gold plated and have a slightly warmer and richer balance compared to the old nickel plated mini-plugs. I find the new plugs sound more relaxed and work much better.

Regarding the digital D2 and 3, why not try them in your system? I went 100% Tesla in stages and at each step along the way I could not imagine my system soundIng any better then it did at that time.
Update on G-MPC with Accelerator and Precision Reference ICs:

I left the fifth Galileo MPC plugged up all week and did some extensive listening today with and without the G-MPC on the Accelerator ICs between preamp and amp.

My initial impressions hold true after today's audition. The G-MPC tends to makes the Accelerator too pedestrian in my system, although it does provide more air and bloom around performers and within the soundstage as a whole. With my system balance now just a hair toward the warm side (likely the T3 UHC on my Krell amp with an otherwise very neutral configuration), to my ears the Accelerators provide a better overall balance with the standard MPC.

Accordingly, the G-MPC is awesome with the Precision Reference ICs I have on audition as it takes a bit of the edge off of the fast and aggressive sound of the PR and opens it up. Without the G-MPC, the PR produces a sound that is smaller and less expansive, much like turning off the REL sub with its magical effect on the soundstage and 3-D imaging.

It is a tough call between the Accelerator with standard MPC and the PR with the G-MPC. The sonic difference is certainly easily discernable, it's just a matter of preference. The Accelerator is just as fast, but a bit less razor sharp and a smidgeon more congested than the PR. The PR has better bass taughtness and improved immediacy but is not as musical as the Accelerator. More listening required to make a call.
Scottmac62,
The difference between the D3 and D2 are much like the differences between a Hologram D and Precision Reference power cords with the D3 having the spooky huge soundstage of the Hologram D and the D2 sounding more pin-point and immediate much like the Precision Reference.

You really should listen to both cables in your system.