Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joeyboynj, I agree that buying a single lead Galileo MPC makes little sense, but in my single experiment I found mixing ics and pcs on a twin lead MPC greatly harmed the sound. I would, of course, agree that experimenting is needed. I should say, however, that SR warned me about a ic and pc mix after I found it.
The DC plugs are also Gold plated and have a slightly warmer and richer balance compared to the old nickel plated mini-plugs. I find the new plugs sound more relaxed and work much better.

Regarding the digital D2 and 3, why not try them in your system? I went 100% Tesla in stages and at each step along the way I could not imagine my system soundIng any better then it did at that time.
Update on G-MPC with Accelerator and Precision Reference ICs:

I left the fifth Galileo MPC plugged up all week and did some extensive listening today with and without the G-MPC on the Accelerator ICs between preamp and amp.

My initial impressions hold true after today's audition. The G-MPC tends to makes the Accelerator too pedestrian in my system, although it does provide more air and bloom around performers and within the soundstage as a whole. With my system balance now just a hair toward the warm side (likely the T3 UHC on my Krell amp with an otherwise very neutral configuration), to my ears the Accelerators provide a better overall balance with the standard MPC.

Accordingly, the G-MPC is awesome with the Precision Reference ICs I have on audition as it takes a bit of the edge off of the fast and aggressive sound of the PR and opens it up. Without the G-MPC, the PR produces a sound that is smaller and less expansive, much like turning off the REL sub with its magical effect on the soundstage and 3-D imaging.

It is a tough call between the Accelerator with standard MPC and the PR with the G-MPC. The sonic difference is certainly easily discernable, it's just a matter of preference. The Accelerator is just as fast, but a bit less razor sharp and a smidgeon more congested than the PR. The PR has better bass taughtness and improved immediacy but is not as musical as the Accelerator. More listening required to make a call.
Scottmac62,
The difference between the D3 and D2 are much like the differences between a Hologram D and Precision Reference power cords with the D3 having the spooky huge soundstage of the Hologram D and the D2 sounding more pin-point and immediate much like the Precision Reference.

You really should listen to both cables in your system.
Has anyone tried a Galileo MPC on a subwoofers power cord and/or the interconnect rca/balanced? Happy Holidays ALL!!

Regards Bacardi