Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
>>03-10-10: Joeyboynj
BTW, over 100,500 views .... WOW!<<

And an even greater number of laughs.
WOW
I got three more sets of MIGs in today. Since I had the amp on a StillPoints component stand, I had to put a Mana glass shelf on it to use the MIGs. I just listened without the MIGs to be certain that the shelf was not affecting the sound. It was not. Then I put the MIGs on in the pin-point configuration, as Ted had recommended.

It sounded very good with a higher image and more transparency on the sound stage. After about one hour the MIGs somehow had settle down and the sound was utterly transparent. I have never heard a trumpet with such realism or a drum with such percussive impact.

In my experience, you need to have all components and your PowerCell on MIGs to realize the full measure of their benefit. All seem to need to be in the ambient position except the amp.

MIGs are not easy to evaluate given their breakin, but given their price and performance, I suspect that they are a winner for SR.

We are going out to supper this evening, but I expect I will be up late tonight.

Oh, Ted advised that I get all of my Acoustic Revive quartz out of the room. I did so, but will gradually reintroduce it to see if it has the benefit it once had.
Is it surprising that one has to have all Synergistic power products and isolation products (and preferably the top-of-the-line products) to really experience the best sound?

This has been the standard marketing strategy of every power accessory manufacturer that I can recall. Keeps a constant flow of Benjamins from wallet to company bank account.

I can't be the only one who recognizes this strategy.