bananas vs spades as terminals for speaker cables

Interested in opinions on bananas vs spades at the speaker and amp ends of speaker cables. Mine are biwired cables.
dkasper
IMO bananas if you plan on multi connect/disconnect for whatever reasons. Spades for put them on and forget for years.
The only other use banana reason is the posts are too close together as on a receiver, where you have a dozen lined up. Then bananas may be better just because you can get them into place easier.
All the rest is theory and personal preference.
Take a look at stereophile com they just asked this last week and the results are posted on the VOTE tab. My opinion is spades or bare wire.
I bought a pair of speaker cable from Klaus at Odyssey, and he said banana at amp end, he said it sounded better to him, he should know, i use his amps.

Ryriken - Many amps don't support bananas. My old Cambridge A3i supported only spades. My current Rowland 102 (and perhaps all current Rowland amps) have Cardas style clamp - for spades only.

As for the sound, if there is any difference then according to people opinions the best is bare wire (not always possible) then spades followed by bananas.