Hidiamond Cables, Do these reveal the live show?

Just wondering if the people that own any of these simply amazing HiDiamond cables can explain the characteristics and why/how they seem to create the live experience like no other cable has. THX in advance for sharing your thoughts....
128x128bacardi
Jriggy,
I have had HiDiamond P3 PCs and D8 Speakers for about six months. I agree with your comments "... the detail is amazing. But it is a different sort of detail --not analytical at all, it is pure musical texture. And has the most thorough and complete soundstage I have heard from my system." It really is hard to describe. The soundstage has depth and richness - you might say it is more dense. There is more depth and detail AND more emotion. They reveal so much more of the music and the artist. The improvement is amazing - almost shocking - even before they break in.
Has anyone tried the Synergistic research speaker cells on any HD7 or HD8 speaker wire and what were your results in detail. Thx in advance.
Bacardi,
I have the SR speaker cells and will be adding the SR interconnect cells soon. I run them with the HD8 speaker wires. But my system is not typical because I run a lot of speaker elements in series with the HD8 wires:

Integrated amp > ASI liveline > Bybee speaker filters > Cardas Golden Cross > SR speaker cells > HD8 > Bybee Golden Goddess speaker bullets > Joseph Audio Pulsar monitors. Have I missed anything?

The results with the SR speakers cells are an enhanced refinement of all sonic parameters. But the cells are only one of many, many increments in my system. I would not expect miracles from them -- in spite of the marketing hype. What I can say is that they are one positive step in the right direction -- but only one step.

Unless you are getting a trade from SR or a dealer I would advise you to be patient till they come up on the after market. In my opinion the retail price of the cells is way over the top for what they deliver. Pound for pound you will get much better value if you buy used Bybee products. This is all IMO -- and from my personal experience with many SR and Bybee products.
Clyde_crashcup; at about 450-500 hours you will really hear the HD8 speaker wire sparkle.