HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Does anyone have experience with the upper end of HiDiamond speakers cables? I'm looking into the HD 7 or HD 8. After recently becomming a believer of their power cables I'm thinking of taking a plunge to their speaker cables to match.
stevepo
Al-
Now all you need to do is replace your Powercell tuning box with a PS Audio p-10 power regenerator and you will hear what your system REALLY is capable of. I'm not kidding. Its what I did and I was amazed at how much more realistic my system sounded. In addition, the noise floor dropped considerably and my soundstage got wider and deeper. Plus, your system will be protected from power surges, etc., as the Powercell protects nothing.

Just a thought.....
Sabai..create a 'System' list ..as i and other members have done...there is a place to upload pictures there so others can see your system and , in this case, your cables..
Fplanner2000,
I agree. A power regenerator makes a huge difference. If you put an isolation transformer in front of it you will hear an even bigger improvement in SQ.
Calloway,
Thanks for the suggestion. Once I put the finishing touches to my system I intend to do that.