HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Does anyone have experience with the upper end of HiDiamond speakers cables? I'm looking into the HD 7 or HD 8. After recently becomming a believer of their power cables I'm thinking of taking a plunge to their speaker cables to match.
stevepo
Fplanner2000,
I agree. A power regenerator makes a huge difference. If you put an isolation transformer in front of it you will hear an even bigger improvement in SQ.
Calloway,
Thanks for the suggestion. Once I put the finishing touches to my system I intend to do that.
@Fplanner2000, I pleasantly got rid of my S.R Powercell 10SE and now researching the PS Audio P5. I have an Integrated tube, Oppo 95, HD P3 to my subwoofer and a QLS 6 with an HD P3 to a Teslaplex SE(wall). Would the PS Audio P5 be enough for my whole system? What are the differences from the P10 to P5- just two more outlets?
B- P5 would probably be enough, but a P-10 would be better. I think its better made than the p-5 and its also much quieter since it doesn't use an internal fan, due to its heatsinks. With the P-10 you will also have more headroom which is important to system dynamics as well as future expansion. Those extra outlets are "hi-power" outlets, not just regular ones.

With my system, I discovered at IDLE each side was drawing between 500-550 watts. I have 1 P-10 for each side and not only did the system get quieter due to reduced THD (from .4% in to .02% out) but micro-details as well as dynamics actually improved.

I would get the p-10 - no question. You might then be able to lose the QLS 6. In addition, the real world price difference is not as large as you might think between it and the p-5, especially if you contact my buddy Walter at Underwood HiFi and tell him I sent you. I've bought 4 of them from him and have had no problems whatsoever. I've also discovered the HD pcs play really well together with the P-10's.

Good luck.

Harve