Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
There is a place for Rhodium and a place for Gold all depending on ones system and personal preferences.
02-07-15: Bo1972
When I read how Audiolabyrinth has build his system I see that we have a lot in common.

LOL! Not surprising at all Bo1972. You, Audiolabyrinth, and Ddraudt are leading the new wave of audiophiles, where cables are THE most important link in the HiFi chain. All other gear, amps, speakers, front end, are all just superfluous fluff.
It's not enough to believe that cables matter anymore, one's system must have 75% of it's list price dedicated to wire.

Funny how the wire bandits have warped our conceptions these days. They have come a long way from their pushing folks to spend 10% of their systems value on cables.
Go ahead, put your $20K speaker cables on $700 speakers, it just doesn't matter anymore.

I am not a cable non-believer, in fact I spend well over 10% on cables/cords. However, I believe in a system being balanced. The best cables in the world can't save crap gear anymore than crap cables can help the best gear in the world.
I do find it rather ironic how you are a big fan of Pass Labs and PAD, especially since Nelson Pass is not much of a cable pundit.
Bo1972, if your drivers are in a vertical array, you need to be certain that they are perfectly vertical.
Hi Bo1972, The laser is an intersting idea, I have often found that what you have said about walls is really true, I to have measured the walls to be out here and there, getting speaker placement to be exact with both speakers equals a consistant sound stage, congrats Bo for a job well done, thankyou for the kind words, cheers.
Hi Jmcgrogan2, have you tinkered with any after market outlet's?, if so, what is your preferance's?