Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
Lak, did you get done with burn-in of your Furutech GTX-D R wpo's?, have you ventured off into connector's yet?
Audiolabyrinth,
Yes, I burned in all of my Furutech GTX-D (R) outlets on my Audioharma Cable Cooker for 700 hours. All I've experienced is constant solid music with no fluctuations. I have not gotten to the point of trying various connectors as mentioned previously. I'm just enjoting the music ;-)!
Dear Jmcgrogan2,

In the last 6 years I had a lot of email contact with Desmond Harrington. Her is the president of the company. Our emails are about many things what has to do with audio and their products.

70% is ridiculous, I would not go that far. What I said; my focus is on the best results possible. There are many situations that you can get a higher endresult with cables.

Audio is all about the right balance. I don't focus on how much money I can make. I want to give all my clients the best results for the money they spend.

I work most of the time with Audioquest. prices are all the same in my country. This makes it a lot easier. And yess when you have a product with a lot of discount, it doens't make sense.

I see that there are threads about Taralabs cables which never stops. Audiogon should stop this behavior. I am not here for personal benefit. Just for fun.