Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
Lak, did you get done with burn-in of your Furutech GTX-D R wpo's?, have you ventured off into connector's yet?
Audiolabyrinth,
Yes, I burned in all of my Furutech GTX-D (R) outlets on my Audioharma Cable Cooker for 700 hours. All I've experienced is constant solid music with no fluctuations. I have not gotten to the point of trying various connectors as mentioned previously. I'm just enjoting the music ;-)!
Dear Jmcgrogan2,

In the last 6 years I had a lot of email contact with Desmond Harrington. Her is the president of the company. Our emails are about many things what has to do with audio and their products.

70% is ridiculous, I would not go that far. What I said; my focus is on the best results possible. There are many situations that you can get a higher endresult with cables.

Audio is all about the right balance. I don't focus on how much money I can make. I want to give all my clients the best results for the money they spend.

I work most of the time with Audioquest. prices are all the same in my country. This makes it a lot easier. And yess when you have a product with a lot of discount, it doens't make sense.

I see that there are threads about Taralabs cables which never stops. Audiogon should stop this behavior. I am not here for personal benefit. Just for fun.
Bo, there is threads about many different equipment that does not never stop, give's us something to do, and share audio knowledge with each other, I am not here for personal benefit either, where other's do have a benefit by keeping their thread going.