MIT Love 'em or Hate 'em

Has anyone else noticed that audio stores that carry MIT think there is no better cable type and stores that don't carry MIT all think they are terrible. Is this sour grapes or is something else going on here?
bundy
Asa, time for me to come clean. You appear to really know your business. There is, however, a possibility that the reason Uncle K did not answer your question is because he did not understand it. What I am trying to say is that I work with mathmaticians, writers, sales people, investment gurus, etc. in a larger company. In general, I don't have a hard time understanding the written word since like many my existance kinda depends on it.

I get glimpses of what you are trying to say, but between the beginning of your longer essays and the end I often fail to get your message and there are times I would like to.
Thanks Greg, If I read you right, we feel the same about the whole matter. Pity Krusty did not really want to talk.
By the way, I ask myself why this person never posted before and came on like this. Possibly he has been here before with a different name (I assume this can be done). I also think he succeeded in doing just what he set out to do, tick everyone off. I bet he's probably heard these cables and probably doesn't give a sh*t about them one way or the other.
Onhwy61,I would like to say that I am sorry if I offended you with my comments about Jack Kevorkian. I,in no way, ment anythig derogatory toward Dr.Kevorkian, who in my opinion is a very misunderstood humanitarian.

Asa, perhaps you are reading too much Jacques Derrida,just and observation.