Results from Beta Testers of New Formulas

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to post the results of your testing of the 2-step formulas. Thank you.

Best regards,
Paul Frumkin
paul_frumkin
Hey Raoul,

Yesterday I ran into a box w/business cards and I found the one belonging to my beloved Mexican model (lives in Tlaltenco Tláhuac, Xochimilco). I thought my then South American *amiga* had thrown the card in the trash! Anyway, this model was one of the Puro Loco TV program models. Forget about audio for a moment...she's about five feet-seven, dark brown skin, curvaceous body, long brown hair, a six pack PLUS a very *fleshy* mouth!!!

My girlfriend, the exotic dancer in Monterrey is a whole different *animal*...and also has a six pack!!!

Viva México.

With psychic power and primal intensity,
Paul,
I've begun listening after cleaning 4 LPs today. My methodology was similar to others. 2 LPs were purchased (used) yesterday after a trip to Academy Records in NYC. The others were garage sale purchases from a year or so ago. I used the 2 step process on side A and my normal RRL Deep Cleaner & Super Vinyl Wash process on side B. I did use separate brushes for each.
One question for all regarding brushes: Any learnings? I use a VPI nylon brush for step 1, and the disk doctor brush for step 2...
Too much commotion in my house to do serious listening today, but I can say that I noticed a difference immidiately on the first LP, King Crimson-Beat. This is one I just purchase NM to NM-, with a few paper scuffs, but no major scratches. The side with your 2-step definitely had less surface noise. This LP has good dynamics, and it was nice hearing notes attack cleanly and quietly. I'm looking forward to more serious listening over the next few days...
Cheers,
Spencer
Rauliruegas....

Either you have a difficult translation issue....

or you need to back off....the crack pipe....

Try it, use the product....offer trial results....

No one here expects ghosts in a machine....but ....from time to time.....we locate ...
and struggle to eliminate one or two....

Ghost busters.....EH?

If you're still on X-Box....that's OK....

My suggestion....
cut and paste better responses....

No international offense....intended....
Paul,
Just a thought, but have you tried a cryo treatment on the ninjas? Maybe a little deep-immersion just prior to shipment might get their fiesty molecules to better line up, resulting in a more consistent behavior during the shipping process. It works for my kids, as in: "you better get in line mister".
I have a question for Paul Frumkin regarding the water.

RRL boasts about their "quadruple deionized water" used in their formulas. I still don't know what "quadruple deionized water" is, though I have worked in the ultrapure water industry. I take that term as a marketing buzzword for [ cation resin + anion resin + mixed bed resin + mixed bed resin ] purification train, like what is used for laboratory grade instrument calibration water.

My question is, do you think using ultrapure water might improve the performance of your products? It seems to me that so far the Beta testers are very satisfied with the results. Now ultrapure water is an entirely different animal. With about $50-$60 you could buy a small mixed bed resin cannister and run the distilled water through it, converting it into decent quality ultrapure, conductivity in the less than .060 uSiemens or so...and add a SECOND beta test round!!!