Is there an alternate to Martin Logans?

I love Martin Logan, the way they sound except for two things, my aerius i don't play loud enough and don't go low enough, is there anyway I can get these two things without going to a bigger Martin Logan, do other dynamic speakers exist that have the speed and transparency and pin point imaging of a Martin Logan?
tbonephile
Phil I still find it remarkable that a dealer would carry a product he doesn't believe in. There are certainly other speakers that can be driven by tubes that he likes, right? I can’t believe that he only carries tube electronics. Indeed he is a poor businessman and if he were so honest as you say, he wouldn’t carry a product he doesn’t like, that isn't honest it is stupid. He sounds like the most obsequious dealer I have ever heard of, can’t say no and can’t say yes. Well you still haven't offered me specific criticisms. Your remarks are interesting to me since I have NEVER heard those characterizations of the Merlins. I have heard too accurate, too much detail, ruthlessly revealing, but mediocre and HI-FI? especially for a system that has been so widely regarded by reviewers and won so many Best of Show awards. I can't possibly believe that you heard the same speakers I currently own and am amazed by every time I listen even though I know my system is far from optimum, the speakers reveal that fact. These speakers are the antithesis of Hi-Fi more like music. I just think they get closer to the truth of the recording without adding the artifacts so typical in virtually all speakers I have heard. In any event Tbonephile listen with your own ears, and read the reviews, the Merlins are exceptional speakers to this listener.
***I have heard too accurate, too much detail, ruthlessly revealing...*** That IS the definition of HI-FI, Sherlock.
yust cuz someone has different taste doesn't mean they're a sucker, phill - get your dictionary!!! re: m-l's the *only mn-l's i've hear that i have liked are their cls, which don't go loud enuff for me (even m-l sez 93db is *it* for those speakers), and their top-line speakers, which aren't in my budget. i have never liked *any* of their other products - boomy, non-integrated bass, and a general overall thin-ness to the sound. dunno if i'm a sucker or not, but that's *my* opinion of the m-l's as an alternative, i'm strongly considering a pair of newform research's r645's or nhb45's...
The early CLS could be described as ruthlessly revealing, etched with no bass. Would you categorize those speakers as HI-FI Watson? Maybe you don’t get the fact that any system with ultra resolution is going to present problems unless all matters regarding matching ancillary components and set-up issues are properly dealt with. It takes time and commitment but you KNOW it is worth it, everything is there, they have it. Does that automatically make it HI-FI? Tonal balance and spectral balance dude, you just did’t get it, that’s all. THAT IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT. Real and live, they have it. And "Honest Abe" the audio dealer, I don't know about you Phil, you still haven't offered specific criticisms, I'm still waiting. SHERLOCK